From: Mario Marzocchi ( Florence- Italy )
                                             _______
                                                    !
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]   --------------(  )-------------
http://users.iol.it/maudib

thanks a lot to Ollie, George, Clarence,Richard and Tord for  explanations.
In italy we do something similar: we start from a mountain ( S. Marino
State ) and we go  to
land in a field near an italian  village  in the less time we can. Many
years agò
there was a competition from Cortona ( mountain ) to camucia ( in Tuscany ).
I was there and i had a lotta  fun.
Time agò, I read that SD 6060 is for "cross country" (in prof.Selig volumes)
and i did
not understand what
it was.  I thought something about that but not to a competition like this.
 Fantastic!
 I guess that planes must be very light but   good runners too.
I "know" Joe Wurtz; I have gotten his DS video.

 CYAOOO000oooooo
Mario Marzocchi