We did a test here at Visalia to see what kind of current draw. We were
thinking of remote batteries to the winch. We launched a 117" glider full
peddle, folder the wings and meter MAXED over 200 Amps. That ended our
test, and we knew there was too much line loss to continue. We were going
to use 00ga. welding cable. We had no idea the glider was going to put that
kind of load on the battery. I used a clamp on digital meter. I hope some
one learns from our mistake. Larry Taylor

--- Larry Taylor
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.