I would like to say thank you to all who responded
to my inquiry on their method of installing push
rods in a long fuse.  Most of the responses were
great, a few were far fetched.  One nut suggested
stuffing a Gordy cell with 6 minute epoxy into the
fuse.  I hope he doesn't spend much time wondering
why he never wins a TD contest if this is an
example of his building techniques.  I got several
excellent ideas.
Thank you
Cliff Lindgren