Daryl,
I have been a huge supporter of yours for years. When Skip, and Tom, and Mark
all called me to ask what could be done after their protest was declined for
being to late, I was dragged into it. You and I both know there is a big
difference between, repairing something that already exists and swapping out
parts. You changed Parts buddy, and maybe you got away with it. But that
doesn't make it right. I have no stake here, and frankly am very sorry that
you have chosen this path. It is your reputation, you choose. Obviously you
aren't having any trouble sleeping at night, as far as I am concerned the
situation is over.  Larry