Charles Miller wrote:
> 
> Good Morning
> I have decided to make my skeggs,, I can get more variety this way, I
> can get ugly,, Or just enough for conditions... I have tried waxing the
> nose . then trying to lay it up. I just don't know about this, I may be
> using the wrong kind of resin/?? Would this make all the difference???
> Or would good epoxy be ok??
> I was curious as to using a condom on the nose,, Tape it on tight, lay
> up the skegg. then it should remove easily.. Off the wall idea, But it
> sounds like it should work... I want the skegg to fit over the nose a
> bit. then tape should hold it on just behind the skegg.....
> Any input would be appreciated.....
> Thanks
> Charlie
> 
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
>"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Charlie, a condom would work but stay away from the lubricated
type. A latex glove pulled on tight to one of the fingers works
great also. A good epoxy works best and be sure to let it cure
before using the skegg.  

-- 
Bob Pope
Laguna Hills, CA
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to