There is no cure, its hopeless.  The "Dark Side" has claimed just one more slave to
add to its ever growing stable.
Beware young man.....once you have entered the forbidden "Sacred Circle" your voyage
to the "Dark Side" has only begun.  There is no
return.  Normal slope flying will seem mundane, boring.  When we were at Blanco this
year and the DS didn't work it was because it
was blowing over 35 mph and more like 55(south wind).  Then the slope rockets came out
and we were able to BS instead of DS.  We
tired of this quickly and yearned for the winds to return back to a reasonable 25 or
for the wind to switch to the north side so the
south side could be DS'd.  It works even in higher velocity wind and is not as violent
as the north side.  You will blow up planes
though.