Instead of bashing someone, redirect the energy and dispense praise.
Here's my first contribution:

Hollyday Designs switch harnesses:  I received my first set of 5, and
they are exactly the kind of high-quality "stuff that works" that I'm
always looking for. They come with instructions and
professionally-done wiring diagrams, and Rich Hollyday promptly and
professionally answered my stupid questions via e-mail. Check them
out at:  http://www.hollyday.com

NOW, I feel better already... :o)

Dieter