I bought and watched the video too.  Amazing!  If you have ever tried to
video R/C sloping, you will all the more appreciate the quality and
creativity of Dave's work here.  What's more, this is a saturation slope
video--no little tidbits here and there of sloping--you are thirsty and
drinking from a fire hose with this video.  Really a satisfying experience.

We've been plagued lately here by brilliant blue skies and not so much as a
breeze.  I've got slopes but no wind.  So I've been flying a 34" span
Cavazos Twister for the last couple of months, practicing the horizontal
circles, figure eights, and aerobatics right on the ground to keep up my
stick skills for DS--hopefully the storms will start rolling through
regularly soon.  The couple slope trips I've made lately have been salvaged
by this little rocket.  In the Twister, I have a 7.2v speed 400 motor, a
Castle Creations Sprite 25 controller, 4.7x4.7 CAM prop, and a good supply
of 8 cell 500AR battery packs that gives a top speed of only about 50mph in
level flight, but I can do all the aerobatics I want at about half throttle
for about 10 minutes flights.  I highly recommend it.

Rob Crockett
Grass Valley, CA

Cavazos stuff: http://members.aol.com/rcav/