From: Gary Retterbush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 2:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RCSE] piezo gyros

I've used a "Wingo" dual output (aileron) gyro on a couple of my hot
electrics and find it to be exactly as advertised (good). The set up I have
allows switching it on and off in flight as well as adjusting the
sensitivity. Good, fast servos are a must for a gyro of this type to do its
job correctly. Most of the scale jet turbine guys over here are using them
on the nose gear steering and they make take off much easier. And what would
choppers be today without them?

Remember, these are not autopilots as most people think of them. They just
like to hold the last position.

Gary