<<Having someone build their own ships for them, you mean?

Now wait a minute! One of these guys shaped his own fuse plug, pulled a nose cone mold
and fuse mold, shaped and molded an inner
nosecone mold. Used these molds to build his own fuse. This same guy bagged his stabs,
bagged his rudder. The wing molds - sanded,
polished and waxed for tens of hours prepping these for pulling parts. (Brian Buas
helped rubbing and buffing.) Then - worked side
by side as the wings were being molded. I admit, I had some help. Brian McClean came
down to do the lay-up on the wings.  I was
running out of time. He did a great job!

I now have all the components to complete the first proto. Going into build out -
servo installation frenzy in the next couple of
days. Hopefully I'll be able to fly the first proto this weekend, probably late Sunday
afternoon at my local slope. That is, of
course, if the foamies will give me a 10 minute window. ;-)

The model looks pretty impressive - 132" span, and the stiffest set of components I've
ever seen. It's definitely not light, but it
is stout!

I do need some help from a machinist out there. Need a steel joiner machined. Norm,
can ya help me out?

Anyone willing to help me out with a joiner, please e-me. I'll give you dimensions. It
needs to be cut, not bent due to the wing
mounting system.

Thanks for all your support,