I just got off the phone with the manufacturer and the
prices for 'rubber ducky' antenna are going up.  I'm allowed
to make one order at the old price.  So, if you want a
rubber ducky antenna at the old price of $24 for non ball
mount, or $20 for ball mount, please contact me ASAP.  I'll
place the order NLT friday.  Color choices are black, red,
light blue, pink and yellow.

Ball mount antenna will fit Stylus, JR and MPX Profi radios
that use a screw on antenna.

Non ball mount use an adapter and a BNC connector.  Typical
radios that will use this type are Vision and most Futaba
radios.

Shipping is not included in the above prices.