Matt--

Check http://www.planes-wings-things.com/ for all your tape needs. Paul offers nothing but the absolute best for our needs. And he is a great guy to deal with to boot....

Dan
----- Original Message -----
From: Matt Lydon
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 8:48 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Sources for Hinge tape, reflecting tape

I'm finishing up my latest ship, and need some tape. Clear Mylar tape (3M?) was recommended to me for hinge tape. Can I get it locally, or is it a special order from a R/C supply house? Does the stuff have a specific trade name? What do you guys use? I'd really like to be able to pick some up locally, as I'll be ready to hinge tomorrow night.

Secondarily, I want to put some reflective tape on the leading edge to increase visibility. Recommendations....? straight shiny stuff, or the stuff with ridges that looks like hologram material; out of a toy store, or is there some special tape I should use.

Thanks,

Matt