Title: MoM Slope Race Results - Cajon Pass

Sunday April 29, SCSR held their first man on man slope
race in Cajon Pass.  Yes, for those keeping track, it
was the first SCSR MoM race of the year since mother
nature put the kabosh on the first two. The wind was
light by Cajon standards, of course, we scheduled a
race there. Several heats were aborted and restarted
when the wind died.  We held off the unlimited class
hoping for more lift. At 6pm, after the other 3 classes
were complete for the day, 5 brave soles decided to
give us a thrill and race the big birds on a very long
course with light wind.

The initial course layout gave us 150 meters for the
long course and 100 meters for the others. After aborting
several heats we moved the course to the left and the
original long course base B was now base A.  I forgot
to take measurements after the races were complete but
the short course was estimated at 125+ meters and the
long course must have been at least 200 meters.

Enough small talk, (we won't discuss my two midairs)
here are the results:

48 inch foamie
-------------------
Gary Legerton - foam Moth