John Roe, the man of many names.
Sir, I am outraged at all of the events of the past week.  I am also outraged at your stereotyping/slashing out, at all of the good Americans that live in the East Bay area with your un-called for comments.  It is with this similar mind-set that some American Muslims are being persecuted now.   I have many wonderful friends that hail from there and I can assure you they are decent people.  I would highly recommend, that if you, with your current name of "Quiet Man" wish to come off as a person of intelligence that you refrain from using such a broad brush.  I think the name of "Silent Man" would be more to our liking and should be considered by you.

"Its better to be a fool and remain "silent" than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

What you,  can "do now",  is be an "Honorable Man" and apologize.

Cliff Lindgren

Quiet Man wrote:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>A Call for Support of our National Guard and Reserve Forces Families - September 2001
<snip>
>These are small but real steps you can take to help your community and country.
>Reach out, touch lives, and make a difference.

John- Thank you for posting this.  By far the best and most important use of an otherwise utterly frivolous and often banal and self-absorbed list such as this, is the dissemination of important and meaningful information such as your post. Thanks again I intend to pass along and act upon your message.

John Roe, USA

p.s. Any Californians from the Oakland/Berkely district RECALL that treasonous bitch, Barbara Hill...the ONLY member of the entire US Congress to vote against responding to the attack on New York and the Pentagon and the defeated attack on the Capitol.  Of course that's par for the course for that sick part of California...

Donate cash, emergency relief information in Yahoo! News.