Is there a new one?  The ones I know about that feature lots of DS are "Lift Ticket" 
(http://www.reeseproductions.com/), and "Endless Lift 2" 
(http://www.radiocarbonart.com).  The former feature about 40 minutes of solid DS 
footage, the later much less.

If it wasn't either of these tapes, please let us know what you find.

Brett

Brian & Iva Smith wrote:
> 
> Where can I get a copy of the DS tape I heard the Nashville boys talking
> about last Sat??  TNX  Brian Smith
> 
> _________________________________________________________________
> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
> 
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
>"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- 
_____________________________________________________________

Brett Jaffee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

R/C Slope and Power Homepage
http://home.earthlink.net/~jaffee

The Unoffical Extra 300 Home Page
http://members.nbci.com/bjaffee/extra300/

OnTheWay Quake 3 Server Utility
http://www.planetquake.com/ontheway
_____________________________________________________________

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to