I've had several requests for the size/shape/model of GPS unit that might be suitable for sending up in a model to record data.  Probably the best one readily available for this, and one that is very popular with the full-scale crowd is the Garmin E-trex.  There are a couple of versions, you want the one that has barometric as well as GPS altitude capture, I believe it's the "Vista."  The unit is about the size and shape of an 1800 series Nokia cell phone.  Very useful in the car as well, or for boating, hiking or whatever...

JR.

John Roe
Laguna Hills, Ca

www.MartialArtsAcademy.org