Contests are the engines that drive the development of the planes we all enjoy for each our own reasons.   Contest pilots push out the envelope of performance.  Contest pilots want answers to questions that most pilots would never ask, but all builders and pilots get to benefit and extend their enjoyment of the hobby because of these answers.  Mostly pilots fly contests because of the wealth and adoration of our wives and women everywhere who find us irresistable in our shorts and floppy hats with a stopwatch around our neck.

JR

PS.  the REAL secret is the bare feet...

John Roe
Laguna Hills, Ca

www.MartialArtsAcademy.org

Do You Yahoo!?