Mr. Clancy -

You're opinion is well respected - hence the reason I asked if I was in left
field!

My point was simply that many are discouraged by the unfortunate turn of
events at summer -er- Spring Fling. Once a great contest (and likely still)
if it ever gets off the ground.

I'd like to see a "Flung what ya Brung regardless of what the weather does"
contest this year at the SVSS event. 'member, I'm a member of said club
(unless I forgot to pay dues, in which case the check is in the mail, right
after the IRS one) and like those fellows a great deal. My goal is to stir
shit, right 'nuff, but as well to generate interest in what has otherwise
become somewhat of a, well, blow out as I said.

OK, so I'll be there, but only because I want a place for my 7 mo. old kid
to go when ge grows up (which I plan to never do).

Sincerely,

One who wishes the March S3 contest had not been cancelled twice (by
himself) due to weather conditions.

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to