>I just got in some really great kits. These are fully molded EPP flying
wings.
>These are the most complete kits (includes all the tape and hardware) that
I have seen yet. They also >come with more than two dozen light sticks.
And the price is amazing:
Ahh, the cheap Chinese knock offs have finally arrived!
I knew they were working on molding EPP and the problems would eventually be
worked out.
I know someone that is working on a deal with a Chinese toy MFG. that will
put a small molded EPP
park flyer in every Walmart for about $30.00 WITH RADIO!!!!!
The radio only costs about $1.50 to produce!!
Hopefully the planes that cottage industries (such as myself ) produce will
be too complex and have too small of a market to be targetted by "The Borg"
of industry!
This could be a good thing in the long run though. It will force people like
me to start producing all the strange and exotic ideas that have been pushed
to the back burner in favor of more marketable designs.
It will also produce a supply of cheap electronics as the kiddie toys
progress.
I can see it eventually leading to fly by wire systems with crash proof
planes for the kids. The plane will have automated controls that keep it
flying, but respond and interpret your inputs.
The electronics and technology is already there, someone just has to come up
with the programming........
Mark Mech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
remove NOSPAM the address
or just hit "reply"
www.aerofoam.com
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]