I was wondering about what the use for 5/16 music wire.  If for a wing
rod, several vendors supply 5/16 case hardened wing rods, and I think
ejector pins are of the same tpye.  Should be much stronget then music
wire.

.........bc    ([EMAIL PROTECTED]

       http://www.widomaker.com/~conk
Williamsburg, VA 23185


On Mon, 20 May 2002, Andrew E. Mileski wrote:

> Chuck Anderson wrote:
> >
> > Anobody know of a source for 5/16 inch music wire?  I can't find anything
> > larger than 1/4 inch and that isn't quite large enough.
>
> Hmm ... if you don't need to bend it I'd suggest using an ejector pin.
>   http://www.royalpins.com/page18rxstraight.htm
>   http://www.ntm.com/
>
> --
> Andrew E. Mileski
> Ottawa, Canada
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
>"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to