Model accidents aren't uncommon.  Fatalities aren't
that common either.  I have been hit by both powered
and non powered and both hurt like hell.  The
non-powered was a Zagi and it knocked me completely
over and the wind out of me, this was a drilling right
to the chest.  I was fortunate.  In Vegas many years
ago a young boy lost his life chasing his dads plane
and another plane went into his chest.  I heard that
they figured a .60 size plane cruising at a moderate
speed weighing about 8lbs has nearly 50,000lbs sq. in.
at the time of impact.  I don't know where they got
the data but that is scarey for sure.  Just be careful
out there.

=====