> Noticed FMA has a new lightweight dual-conversion receiver, weight .3
ounce.
> Has anyone seen one? Looks like the ticket for DLG.

This receiver was mentioned in R/C Microflight and MAN. There was also a
full page ad in S&E Modeler. When I could find no mention of it on the FMA
web site, I e-mailed them and inquired about it. That was more than a week
ago and I have not yet received a reply from them.

Regards,
Bob Johnson
Fond du Lac, WI