I had a plane that did this, though the wiring was different. Small
ceramic caps between the signal and ground leads, right next to the
servos, seemed to cure the problem. It wasn't really a problem in flight
anyway, because it only occured close to the transmitter. As soon as I
released the model, the surfaces settled down.

--
Lincoln Ross