In a message dated 7/16/02 2:28:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< May I asked how you do that? Are you moving the control surfaces with your
 hand and then looking for what??  >>

I dont think mild/ slow  activation of a servo to hear the gears  do that
unified clicking
hurts anything.
And,    just making sure that the servo is still rigidly mounted and that the
arm looks to be in one piece.

I blew a spline partially  on a servo arm after a mid air at the F3J team
select last year.  There was no way finding that problem until the arm
decided to stay in its own positions after launch and during the next
landing..  Richard