Hey Team:

With the big shift to discus launch HLG, there must be a big pile of javelin
style launch HLG's out there looking for a home.  I'm looking for something
to just play with at the soccer field close to home.  Not interested in
competition.  If you have something to sell, I'd like to hear from you.

Needs to be a good thermal performer; well built and not abused.  Without Rx
but with servos.  Reasonably priced HLG's only, please.

Respond off line to me at:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pay Pal or other online payment options available.

Pastor Bill
Minnesota