Sorry to all for jumping to conclusions...my bad
reaction to the destruction of what I consider to be
the best effort of my modelling life of over 40 years.
I have received sound advise like this from several on
the board, along with condolences. I should know
better as radio frequency is a large part of my
proffesional life. I will check my receiver, switch
harness, and battery pack very carefully and report
when I can. The transmitter in not suspect as I flew
another model the next day, all day, without incident.

Jack Womack
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> We have to be careful not to start a park-flyer
> witch hunt every time some plane goes down. That is
> only one explanation of an RF source causeing a hit.
> You might be right or not, this time. But let's be
> scientific about things, and not speculate without
> solid repeatable proof. Else, we're going to see a
> panic in the modeling community.
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane
> News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests
> to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
> subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in
> text only format with MIME turned off.


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site
http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Reply via email to