Covers?!?  You don't need no stinking covers!

Check out Harley's RDS:

http://www.proptwisters.org/rds2/index.html

No covers, slop, drag, snags, etc.  Nothing but a clean airfoil (and they taste good
too (oops, wrong commercial)).

good luck finding the covers,

Kevin
(I'm not a Michaelis' employee, I just play one on this list)