Hi folks ...

Can anyone point me towards a good resource for wiring multiple
servo wings.

I'm getting ready to build my 1st full house ship and I'd like to
have a tidy, robust means to plug the wing and servos in.

I'm thinking of a sort of servo bus, were male and female plugs for
wing servo's come together at the wing attach point.

Thermals ...

Dan