George Steiner gave me a very cool battery checker
I believe a construction article will be in RCM very soon. It puts a
500ma load on the battery as it checks the voltage. This will cause a
bad cell to show up were, as a standard battery checker would show
the pack as being fine. It is also useful when installing wing servos
as it shows the amount of voltage drop out at the servo.
It is also adjustable for 4 or 5 cell packs

I'll find out tomorrow when the plans for wonderful device will be
available.

Craig D. Allen LSF 111
www.high-torque.com