Pilots-     I agree with a skeg device to control the stopping point of an
AMA , TD plane.  Seems landings are what most contest are about anyway.  And
when called upon to land downwind, or on wet ground, severe down hill slopes
, or a well trampled landing circle, I think skegs make landing more
predictable and in  some cases, safer.

The problem with a long drawn out skeg rule is its cumbersome.   Kinda like,
I want a  wristwatch but Im  told about all the parts of the watch and its
design history before I buy it.       way boring!!
Could you imagine the length of a rule and actual field procedures  that
would "protect" us against a 200 to 300 meter winch line launching a plane?
Please dont go there !!

Therefore I would decline to agree with the wordy proposal.

Keep it simple and they will come!!!              Richard Burnoski
District 6  rules committee member