Just thought I would let you all know I will be in San Diego this weekend
selling
my full line of outrunner brushless electric motors.

I will be flying a 1/4 scale Ryan STA  and a 1/4 scale Gee Bee Y,  both
running my
new 430/25 two HP motor on 24 cells. Come on out if you are in southern
California
this weekend, I will be having specials on all my motors.

If you are not familiar with outrunner motors please check out my web site,

www.high-torque.com

Craig D. Allen LSF 111
[EMAIL PROTECTED]