>  Important to note, the 'gears'
> didn't break it was that group of pins.

Call it what you want.  The part that broke on both in my
wing-maxx servos was a tooth on the large gear of the output
shaft.  I would concider that a gear break. The red servos have
the brittle idler shafts.  Aside from a few NIB problems (which
were promptly corrected) and the two gears incidents the blues
have woked very well.

Craig