I want to thank all those who responded off line and on line to my
battery question. I have learned a lot and will continue testing and
let you know what I ended up with and what plane I used.
As to WHY? For me it is to complete something I started a long time
ago and to be among the small group of soaring pilots who have
accomplished the LSF Soaring Program.
I can remember starting this with a Windward RE model and being so
happy to make the level 1 landings and 5 min. thermal!
If all goes well, will make the attempt the end of March and will
post the story (short version) with some pictures.
THANKS!
Guy