On 9/23/03 14:39, "Mike Remus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Expect VERY Slow service and delivery!  John Luetkie ( the new US dealer) is a
> great guy, he flew with us a few years back, but he seems unsupported by HKM.
> Over two weeks ago I requested price and availability on a Sharon fuse and
> wing center panel.  Several e-mails later, still no answers to any question.

How odd. I have been in contact with him on a regular basis regarding some
scale models.  He has been prompt and informative regarding my inquires.

 I am not certain that I would draw the conclusion that he is unsupported by
HKM just because he did not get back to you ASAP. I know he flies for a
living and sometimes may have to work around his work schedule.