From: Paul Ferradas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Repairing molded wingtips

I had a nasty fall on my wing tips and now I need to
repair them. I have sanded down to the glass layer, I
would like to fill in the creases with something that
I can sand out smooth that will eliminate the creases.
What should I use? I was thinking of light weight
spackle, will this work? Any other suggestions?

Here is the picture:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=176705

Thanks,

Paul