Hey Guys:
Two Aquila kits, both have tail feathers started, the rest of the stuff is in
there all neat and clean. $100 ea

Scale Orlice kit MNIB, fiberglass fuse and built up wings. $200

Legionaire 132 MNIB $250 Very Rare

Legionaire 140 MNIB $225

Grande Esprit RTF, just add rx, 4 servos on spoilers and ruddervators $300

Bob Sealy scale Habitch: FG fuse and foam core wings/rudder/elevator Kit $300
Large!

I hate to go to all of the trouble of Ebay or RCUniverse, so I would make a
great package deal to one address.  Way too many projects.

Jim
AMA Life Member #43

Jim Ealy
Education by Demonstration