Too many Nostalgia planes, too little time.  Soarcraft Magnum 12, ready to fly with 
your receiver.  This big, magnificent plane was built only last year, so it is ready 
to go,not old and tired.  The magnum 12 has a 144" span, is a T-tail, has unique gated 
blade spoilers, and looks really nice in the air.  Some mods I made for modern day:  
pull-pull rudder; case hardened Squires type main joiner rod; carbon capped spars 
throughout; and direct drive spoilers with separate micro-servos.  

Included is the plane, 2 micro spoiler servos (Airtronics 501), 2 mini servos 
(Airtronics 831), battery and switch.  I would prefer local pickup in 
Sacramento, or I could bring it to the Bent Wing in Visalia.  I will ship for 
actual cost, but this big a plane will not be real cheap to ship.  

$450 plus shipping  

Jim Thomas
(916) 984-5123
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Reply via email to