I have discovered I have something that does not belong to me in one of my 
pockets. No doubt it has caused someone a _lot_ of grief. For that I am very
sorry. Not much else I can say. Call seven one four five two six six seven
nine zero and we'll work out how to get it to you ASAP.


Again, very sorry.
Jeff


=====
---------------------------------------
Jeffrey D. Gortatowsky
La Habra Heights, California 

"Madam, there's no such thing as a tough child -- if you parboil them first for seven 
hours, they always come out tender. " - W.C. Fields
"What wretched scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" - W.C. Fields
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Reply via email to