Thank you Mark, I had a great time! It was a pleasure to meet you in person and fly with you for the past two days. I will be posting a picture of your Chia nose cone very soon.

I will be back next year, but you are certainly invited to come up to our Fred Fredrickson contest in Chicago next year, or maybe even consider Nats.