Thanks for the kind words,    Marc Gellart
ALSO,, thanks for your contribution in effort at the  F3B team select helping
run the event .

We have some real  special clubs and people in our sport.     Ive flown on
many model soaring airports in our country,,   as well as the NATS and OVSS
series contest formats.

Thank you for giving me the enjoyment to participate in our hobby.  Theres
way to many names to mention and I dont want to leave anyone out.

I appreciate our freedom to stand in fields in America and fly toy airplanes
in peace!

Richard Burnoski          Chicago