Now there's the most common-sense observation & conclusion that I've seen
yet...

I still see the best pilots winning.  They launch well, they fly well, they
land well...what I need to do, practice, practice, practice
<<

We can try to implement any of the ideas or none of the ideas...However,
Steve's observation and conclusion will ALWAYS be true. The best pilots will
continue to win and they'll win because they practice!  Hell, I can afford
any of the so-called "world-beaters" out there...Icon, Pike, you name it! My
new world-beater however is not going to guarantee that I can beat JW or DP
though. It can "help", it might give me "opportunities" that my Sapphire
won't, but the only thing that might get me close is practice, practice,
practice...And JW/DP having a REALLY unfortunate problem! <G> Case in
point...I'm sure I can borrow an Icon (or whatever) from someone...& I'll
let JW/DP use my Sapphire. We can launch MoM and you tell me who YOU think
has the best chance of winning!

Seriously...Steve has made the correct assessment...So let's stop whining
and go practice. Or at least go fly & have some fun before the snow starts
coming!

FWIW - My $.02

-Sheldon-