R and R is right down the road from us. They bring some really cool stuff to
fly at our annual Helicopter Fun Fly and the Airplane Fun Fly!

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas, Brent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 4:01 PM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] R and R, not RnR

I thought I was on the RnR (Millenium / SBX) site, but I stumbled into a
very cool site last nite - http://www.randrmodelaircraft.com/

I was looking for a sloper, but I ended up looking at very well done RC
dinosaurs - pteradons, etc.  Size from 36 - 120 inches, priced across
the board.

I was just amazed at the quality / realism, if nothing else the site's
worth a look just to see something very different.   Do you get bonus
LSF points for sloping something 100 million years old (not counting a
certain orange and black Sailaire that shows up at the DARTS field from
time to time)?

Brent

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.