I would like to apologize for setting off an email firestorm with my speculation that the Secret Service and/or Air Force One were jamming our RC radio transmissions.

    As a test, I went out back and tried flying the Tiger Moth while John Kerry was in the area yesterday.  No glitches.   In fact, the Tiger Moth took off autonomously, flew a short aerobatic sequence including some axial rolls and an outside loop, and did a three point landing at my feet.

    It was however covered with goose down, which I do not understand.

    Later,
Tom H. Nagel
Columbus, OH