To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 3:26 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Pager? Interference

At one field I fly at often, we've had problems with interference since the facility was opened 3 years ago.
JR receivers seem to have the biggest issues. I believe the early 700's (could be 600's) were worst. I've heard JR has updated the receiver to fix the issues. I mention JR only as information and NOT as a slam. Many of the guys that had problems with JR gear have replaced the receivers with RCD and have had no more big issues.