Thanks for the info, guys!  Kennedy Composites was the one.

http://www.kennedycomposites.com/

I appreciate the help.

RVC

At 06:27 PM 10/22/2004 -0400, you wrote:
Not too long ago someone had a note with an attached picture of an adjustable tow hook. It had two plates, one fixed and the other with tow hook attached to it slid back and forth on the first. Both plates had what looked like matching serrations on them which apparently allow slight incremental adjustments.

Can someone point me to the supplier for this please? I tried the archive but it doesn't seem to be working particularly well at present, at least for me.

Thanks.

RVC