I own a Blaster and I'm very please with it.  The speed range is very good
when changing the camber during flight.  I am able to slow the plane to a
crawl and float or bug out as needed.  The only time I use reflex is during
the launch.

It launches very well and is very stable without any fancy launch settings
or gyro.  I use a little left rudder and a smidget of down when throwing the
plane.

All up weight was between 12.5 and 12.9 oz for most of the Blasters I have
seen.  The feature that I most appreciate about it is the durability.  The
plane has survived some rough handling and landing by me.  The very light
fuse is very strong.  The wings may even be over built, but they are also
very durable for a handlaunch.

Our local  TNT  handlaunch contest was won by Austin Williams flying a
Blaster.  So it definitely has winning potential.. Me? I was much further
down, but I 'll never brag about being that good a competitor :-)  The
secret, if there is any, about this plane is learning to make thermal turns
without losing altitude or energy. The best way seems to be to hold it in
the turn with the rudder and elevator (the wing has generous dihedral)  and
flatten your turns using aileron opposite to the turn. (I know some of you
guys do this without even thinking about it, but it is still hard for me ;-)

There were 4 or 5 Blasters at the TNT, but most of us were still learning
the ins and outs of it.  Not so for Austin....

Bill Heishman