I have an F3J D Tube NYX   Yellow on Top Blue on Bottom Red Accents that I would like to sell. The model has about 25 flights, and has never been damaged. The model is assembled with 6 - JR 368 Digital servos and comes with ballast tube. I am asking $1150.00 and hope that someone in SoCal would like me to deliver this model. I understand that someone in TPG may be looking for such a model. I will be out of  the US until next Monday but hope to have Email communication between now and then if you have questions. Thank you Larry Jolly  714-675-8787