Used radios are very difficult to price. It's really up to you the seller to
pick whatever you live with. But, heck I'll take a shot at it.

My "personal thought" is that what you have, metal case and big battery, is
worth ~900$. But, I'd expect it to go for ~700$.

Best of luck to you. Looks like someone is going to get quite a deal.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA