Thank you to all that responded, I received the feed back that I was hoping for plus
some unexpected replies.  About half the people that responded offered to help me
figure out the radio, this was above and beyond the call as far as I am concerned.
Thanks for the offers of help, I am very fortunate to belong so a very caring
community of glider enthusiasts.

Thanks again

jim jacobson
jj

--- Begin Message ---
Hello to you all,  I have a profi 4000 and am thinking about selling but I have no idea as to what to ask for the radio. If you profi people could give me a starting point I would appreciate your input.   I am in the USA the radio is in good shape a few scratches, new NiMetal hydride 3300 mh battery, Multiplex metal case, no instruction manuals, there is info on the web.

Why do I want to sell it you ask, it is too confusing for my peanut brain.

Thank you

jj
jim jacobson

--- End Message ---