While I was practicing for the ECHLGF, Gordy at least flew my XP3 a couple times while I threw it (I'm a southpaw, Gordy's not), after a couple very un-Gordy like flights he handed back my TX and said "that's why I don't fly hand launch" with a Gordy-smile and went back to timing me.

Now, why he trucks these 3-meter ships all over God's green earth, I don't know -- DLGs are much more logistically sound :) I guess it's the lack of HL contests, but that's another topic all together.

ben wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.louisvillesoaring.org
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages
must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.